Employment At Learning Safari
The Learning Safari is currently seeking employment for the following positions.
Infant/Toddler & Preschool Teacher
Are You an Awesome Educator/Caregiver? Do you love singing, dancing, and exploring? Are you passionate about children and helping them learn? Are you able to create and implement lesson plans that meet the individual needs of every child in an engaging and developmentally appropriate way? Then we want you! We are seeking a bright, talented Infant/Toddler teacher to make a difference in our children’s lives—and inspire them for the future. As a part of our teaching team, you will:
• Create fun and interactive learning experiences.
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents to achieve success for the child and partnership with families.
• Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
Work as a team to meet the needs of the school as a whole.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• A proven track record of caring and nurturing children
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
****Must be EEC Certified!****
Infant/Toddler and Preschool Assistants
Job Description: Do your friends and co-workers say that you are a natural teacher or caregiver? Have you been a nanny, camp counselor, volunteered with children or worked at another preschool? If you answered yes or are willing to learn, apply today!.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more! Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom you will:
• Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children s interests and skills.
• Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
• Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!)
Job Requirements: Child Care Assistant Teachers must meet state and company minimum requirements including:
• At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
• Pass required state and company background checks.
• Demonstrated experience working with children.